Friday, June 11, 2010

Fabulous Finds Friday

Well everyone the new issue of Lonny was released yesterday and there is some beautiful design that is featured in this issue. I've already spent hours looking through it an will be going through it again and again I'm sure. I just picked out some of my favorite fabulous images to share with you, but make sure you go look through it yourself.

I love the use of color in this living/dining room. It's so fun but it's calming at the same time.
What a fun beach theme! It doesn't scream beach, it's classy and relaxing.

I think owls are such an interesting and smart bird. I think I would put one in a library or on one of my bookshelves if I could find one this cute.

I absolutely love that they hung a quilt on that wall. It's such a personal touch and can easily be changed out for something seasonal if you wanted to.

I hope you enjoyed these few favorites. Make sure you go read the magazine and pick your own favorites!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails