Friday, October 28, 2011

Getting back into the swing of things

For those of you who don't know I just had a baby!  Which is one of the reasons why this blog kind of got pushed to the back burner for the past year.  My little guy was born in July and I think I'm getting the hang of this new Mom thing.  I am certainly quite a bit busier then I used to be but I am enjoying it.  I'm really excited to get back to this blog and am hoping to keep up with it.  I'm going to be sharing DIY ideas, inspiration, life, and whatever else tickles my fancy.  I hope that you all continue to check back often and enjoy reading what I have to say as much as I enjoy writing it!  Well I'll see you all again soon!

1 comment:

Michele said...

WAHOOOOO! Your back, I'm so HAPPY! I need you, I need your inspiration, I need you to decorate my house lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails