Friday, July 30, 2010

Fabulous Friday...Etsy Finds

Hey everybody! So sorry I missed the fabulous Friday post last week, I was enjoying a state holiday and relaxing with my husband. Anyways, I'm back this week and I'm excited to share some fabulous treasures I found on etsy! My favorite season is coming up in just over a month so that was inspiration for this post. Autumn! I love the colors, and the smells, and everything that fall brings with it. So here are some etsy finds that are getting me even more excited for fall to be here. Enjoy!
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are all so cool I really like everything you have up there. We must have so much in common!

Tracy said...

Fall, Fall, my most favorite time of all! Love your finds!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! I love the pictures of the two birds on the tree branch. It reminds me of how beautiful nature can be, even when it is in a drawing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails