Friday, August 6, 2010

Fabulous Friday

This Friday I wanted to share some inspiration for some outdoor covered porches. Now that it's nice enough to spend the evening outside, I just can't help but wish I had one of these where I could just curl up in a chair and read a nice book while listening to the sounds of nature. I've been working with my very first client this week, they're building a house is a quaint country town and one of their requirements was that they have not only a covered porch out front but a covered deck in the back of the house. I hope you enjoy the inspiration I've found!

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Are you going to build a patio on the back of your house and turn that window in your kitchen into a back door?
ka

Kirsten Elizabeth said...

Yes we are. We're going to put french doors in where the window is and put a big deck coming off of the kitchen. I think it will be really nice when we have summer parties!

Me.shell said...

I love a covered porch! Our home has a large covered porch in front with wonderful honeysuckle growing up two of the poles. It was wonderful to sit out there in any weather. But alas my chairs have now all broken and now no cozy evening out front sad for me! Congrates on your first clinet hope they are paying you what your worth! You are AwESOME:)

Anonymous said...

I really like the last covered porch picture. It makes me remember that creativity and fashion always go together.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails