Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Lonny

The newest issue of Lonny was released this week. Be sure to go check it out, they always have some really interesting articles and the best part is that it's free! You can't beat that. I hope you're all having a fantastic summer. I've also decided to change the fabulous Friday post to every other week and then do more posts in between. I was spending all my time finding something for that one post that I missed all the other days of the week! I'm also working on some fun room's on polyvore so be sure to look for those coming up shortly. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

That is my kind of room. I love it!
kma

Hardy said...

I like the 2 lamps very much!

Me.shell said...

I spent some time looking at lonny today and all I can say is THANK YOU! You are soooooo right it is an amazing magazine.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails