Friday, May 14, 2010

Fabulous Find Friday...Party Edition

Well everybody, today is my birthday! So for this weeks edition of Fabulous Finds I decided to focus on a piece of decorating that sometimes doesn't get thought of. Party decorations! We all know that the right decorations can make or break a party, so I found some way fun stuff that would look good at any party! My tips for birthday party decorations are to:
1. Make it fun
2. Don't go overboard. A lot of times the simpler something is the better because then you won't be so worried about everything
3.Listen to what the birthday person wants. Even if you don't think it matches if it's what they want they will absolutely love it.
Don't forget to make your party exactly how you want it, that way you'll be sure to enjoy it! 1.2.3.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I love the fabric birthday banners! We have the paper one we use over and over but it would be so fun to have a fabric one. A project for another day!

Me.shell said...

I have to have some big puffy flower things LOVE IT! I also want a happy birthday banner...hummm sounds like I need to have a party!
Great ideas :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails