Thursday, May 20, 2010

Rug Dilema

Our laundry room is one of two rooms in our house that isn't finished. It still has cement floors and only has sheet rock on half of the walls. Needless to say I try to spend as little time in there as possible. One of the reason is that it's in the basement and we currently only use our basement for storage and another reason is that I don't like standing on the bare cement floor. That has led me to the quest for a cute, inexpensive rug. I looked on pier1.com to see what they had to offer and here are some of the ones I found that I really liked.
Multi Floral Bamboo Rug 6'x4'
$39.95

Blue Diamond Rug 6'x4'
$29.95
Medallion Hooked Cotton Rug 3'x5'
$47.96

So many fun choices and that's only one store. I am still looking around and I'll definitely post a picture once we decide. I love rugs, you can get so many different colors and patterns. Where would you put a fun rug in your house?

2 comments:

Tracy said...

They are all so nice! I think I like the Medallion hooked rug the best but it may be too small for your space. It will be fun to see what you find!

Me.shell said...

Love that medallion hooked rug! Love your blog you have great fresh ideas.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails