Friday, May 7, 2010

Fabulous Finds Friday

So I've decided to begin my first themed post on my blog. Every Friday I will do a "Fabulous Finds Friday" post. In this post I will tell you all about something fabulous that I found that week. Whether it's a new blog, a piece of furniture, a great sale, or an awesome new idea. In honor of the very first fabulous finds Friday I thought I would dedicate it to Mother's Day. I thought the most appropriate gifts would be something family oriented. So here are some of the fabulous finds from Etsy that would be perfect for Mother's Day. I hope you enjoyed! Check out the links at the bottom to see where you can buy these and lots of other cute things!
1. 2.3.4.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I love the alphabet photos made from pictures of old buildings etc. They look so amazing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails